Switch / Bottomless Pit

I caught Switch at Republic last night. I was pretty amped for it and he did a great set of predominantly new tracks, including a Hervé remix of Bucketheads' "The Bomb" (I'd need to hear that one again before commenting, heh).

He didn't drop this one last night and it's not new, but it's new to me and probably the best thing I've heard from him in a while:

Busta Rhymes "Light Your Ass On Fire" (Switch Dub) (2007)

On a completely different tip, I've been caught up listening to the Bottomless Pit album for the last couple weeks. I found out about it via Scratch, but it was actually released back in November. The band features 2/3 of Silkworm, who I regretfully never really checked out, along with the former drummer from Seam, who I loved. Had I heard it last year, the album would definitely have made my best-of-the-year list.



Bottomless Pit "Dogtag" (2007)

Enjoy.

More updates soon, including more UK DIY stuff and many, many recent rips.

No comments: